Whatever Next – Radical Centrism after Corona
- April 6, 2020
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Webinar - registration link in information section
- 0207 227 1350
Whatever next for the centre ground in the light of the Coronavirus, and how to respond to the economic, social and politics waves it is causing.
Some have argued that the political centre ground is moribund – overwhelmed by populist and extremist parties that have swept all before them.
This session will explore this proposition and discuss whether there is still room for a political centre and, if so, what type of ‘political centre ground’ is appropriate in the light of the coronavirus pandemic, and how to respond to the economic, social and politics waves which it is causing.
This discussion will be Chaired by Ben Rich, CEO of Radix, with the following panel of speakers:
- Sir Ed Davey, MP and Leader of the Liberal Democrats
- Annabel Mullin, Co-Founder of Stand for Something
- Joe Zammit- Lucia, Co-Founder of Radix, the Radical Centre Think Tank
- Jake Field-Gibson, Managing Director of Politika (www.politika.org.uk)
Register for this event here.
Meeting ID: 674 466 976
Or join by phone: +44 131 460 1196 / +44 203 051 2874 / +44 203 481 5237 / +44 203 481 5240